NEFBA Hawaiian Luau Gala
Friday, Sept. 15, 2017
All tickets purchased after September 10th will not have assigned seating.
Where: Prime Osborn Convention Center
Time: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Black Tie or Themed Attire Optional.
Price: $135 per person
Includes dinner, open bar of beer, wine and spirits all evening, Casino games, silent auction & prizes
The highlight of NEFBA’s annual events is the Gala. This grand event caps the year for NEFBA builders, developers and associates with a blow-out evening of excitement, fine dining, entertainment, valuable prizes and an unparalleled opportunity to socialize and network.
Each year the theme kicks up the excitement and anticipation.
Click Here for Tickets & Sponsorship Opportunities
2017 NEFBA Gala
Grand Prize trip to Hawaii
Official Rules and Regulations
The Northeast Florida Builders Association will award one Grand Prize winner a $5,000 value trip to Hawaii. Entries are subject to the following rules and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
- Registration must be on an original 2017 Gala ticket stub.
- Entries are limited to one registration per ticket. Additional registrations are allowed and encouraged if extra tickets are purchased to increase the odds of winning.
- Employees and agents the Northeast Florida Builders Association are not eligible to enter or win.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random on September 15, 2017 from all fully completed qualifying registrations received between 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm that evening. Registrations may also be mailed to NEFBA in advance. Winner will be announced at the 2017 NEFBA Gala based on the information provided on the registration form.
- Winner will receive a trip for 2 to Hawaii including hotel stay and air fare.
- All registrants agree to allow NEFBA to use their name and to be photographed for promotional purposes if awarded the grand prize.
- Winner will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with winning the prize.
- Grand prize is non-transferable.
- Winner of the grand prize may elect to receive a substitute consolation prize of $2500 in the event they are unable to travel or the winner does not wish to receive the prize.
- Winner has one calendar year from September 15th 2017 to collect their prize.